samedi 7 janvier 2012

Candles...❤

Sorry girls i have not written a blog post for a couple of days now ,
 i have been really busy at home :)


Before christmas i went out to Douglas and treated myself to a candle, at the moment i am loving everything about candles !! My favorite sent it has to be coconut i adore it ! hehe I tested the candle out and im glad to say my room smells gorgeous !! i think i payed about 4€ something like that, On the box it says :


"Escape to paradise, an exotic explosion as my tropical
cocktail of sweet coconut and velvety cream
aromas leave you drifting away to your very own 
hideway!"
Gorgeously sented candle.













I dont know about you but when i saw that and the packaging of this candle i fell in love straight away and could not  wait to get in a bath and light this candle ! and that is exactly what i did !! 

Lots of love oliviapatriciaxxx





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire